KING DAVID YOUNG MEN’S ACADEMY TRAINS C-PREP YOUNG MEN TO BE WORLD- CLASS LEADERS
• Leadership is not a matter of birth; it is a matter of knowledge and nurturing.
• In other words, anyone can be taught to be a leader because by virtue of being human, everyone has been given leadership seeds that if nurtured in the right environment will grow, lead and impact others’ lives in significant ways.
• Dr. Myles Munroe, a renowned, world leader and supporter of C-Prep says that: “Every manufacturer designs his product with the right components, engineered to fulfill the function that the product is created to perform. In essence, the purpose of the product dictates the mechanical and engineering components required to fulfill the manufacturer's intent. Its "circuits" are right for the job.”
• This principle holds true for human beings as well. GOD placed in everyone the Inherent Power to be everything, to do everything, and to have everything that their purpose and destiny needs.
• In Genesis 1:26, GOD gave humanity its mandate and original purpose which was to "rule (have dominion) over all the earth." Since the word "dominion" in this case means to reign and rule, the Creator wired all humans with the capacity and natural ability to lead, whereby they reign in their destinies, influence, and empower others’ lives; thus, leaving the world better than they found it.
• Leadership is confirmed by one's ability to follow a leader.
• It is impossible to follow a genuine leader unless you, too, have a leader hidden in you. It is by following a leader and his or her vision that the Hidden Leader in you begins to surface and your vision for life begins to form and come together so that your destiny can be fulfilled.